Notice: Purchasing, Trials and Accounts Have Changed. What You Need To Know: Part II >>

Topic - Particle to Curves

Just a fun test render of the particle to curves feature.
How much for that piece of art? I like the look.

:)

I actually did a print of that one on paper at a huge res in a big format but it doesn't look as good as it does on screen, it doesn't have that same luminous quality. I need to find someone who actually knows how to print that kind of stuff correctly.
I can see that wrapping around a face or body in motion. Creating a luminous fluidity. Maybe adding some different colours here and there as well.

Quote from Gregory Duquesne :
I need to find someone who actually knows how to print that kind of stuff correctly.

You can contact alinea33 and test Digigraphie.
Quote from gmanYYZ :
I can see that wrapping around a face or body in motion. Creating a luminous fluidity. Maybe adding some different colours here and there as well.

Yeah like sculpt like a profile of a face into it. Would pretty sweet.

Looks cool though... Still waiting for my trial to be ready... patiently..
I feel strangely peaceful when I look at this...
Looks nice.
Can you animate the growth of the curves?

Marc
It is very interesting and mysterious piece. Lovely work .

Windows 8 Profesional | 64GB RAM | AMD card | portfolio: www.behance.net/tomerk | twitter: TLechocinski

Quote from Marc Hermann :
Looks nice.
Can you animate the growth of the curves?

Marc

From what I saw from Brad's Sneak Peak, the one with the rope, you can, just use a gradient to animate using the UV values from 0 to 1 and you choose very easily animate the growth. I´ve done used this process before in modo, now with this system gets more powerful. :P