Topic - The red sofa

The idea for doing this image happened when I was talking to my friend about a nice house. Always good to have a beautiful view of your living room, especially with beautiful mountains.
Really nice render fella,
The lense it a bit wide for my liking but that's just me.

nice work

Stu
Thank you Stuart.
Thank you so much.

hug

Arthur
Gorgeous render - the material on the sofa is super. The use of color and composition is simple, but nice.

Two minor things: I'm not sure whether I like the table there or not. In some way it disrupts the composition, but the image might be less interesting without it. It also looks like the chair in the back is floating off the ground ever so slightly.
Thank you very much Andrew.

Regarding the table I made an image without it and the picture is really of no interest, so I decided to leave it. Yes, unfortunately after having rendered the whole scene I noticed that this chair slightly off the ground, but I was not going to lose another 6 hours to render because of it, haha.

thank you very much

Arthur
Quote from art15 :
Thank you very much Andrew.

Regarding the table I made an image without it and the picture is really of no interest, so I decided to leave it. Yes, unfortunately after having rendered the whole scene I noticed that this chair slightly off the ground, but I was not going to lose another 6 hours to render because of it, haha.

thank you very much

Arthur

Hah, yes I can totally believe that.

Regarding the chair - would it be that hard to fix it in post? It's a small detail but it might be worth it.
Quote from Andrew Helmer :

Hah, yes I can totally believe that.

Regarding the chair - would it be that hard to fix it in post? It's a small detail but it might be worth it.

Hi Andrew

I'm competing in Exposé with this image and must be in high resolution, so I thought it correct that in post production could not be done well and maybe ruin the image. Although the chair lightly floating, I think it was good to compete.
Great composition on this shot.

Good job.
Hi Seth

Thank you guy.

hug
Arthur
good post work..
Thank you Robert

hug

Arthur
Is the background just a picture? If so it kind of looks like you blurred all part of the image with the same amount. You should have masked out the rock and blurred it less i think. I might be sooo wrong though. Beautiful materials and light.
Quote from larmannjan :
Is the background just a picture? If so it kind of looks like you blurred all part of the image with the same amount. You should have masked out the rock and blurred it less i think. I might be sooo wrong though. Beautiful materials and light.

Hi larmannjan

Thank you for the tip.
The effect I wanted was this same cause, focused on the sofa and the rest was blurred.

hug
Arthur
Great image, good composition and very clean render.

Windows 8 Profesional | 64GB RAM | AMD card | portfolio: www.behance.net/tomerk | twitter: TLechocinski

Hi Tomasz
thank you very much

hug
Arthur