Notice: Community Accounts Have Changed. What You Need To Know >>

Topic - Evil Ocotpus

Page 1 of 3
   1  2  3  Next  Last 

The Evil Octopus

Finally!evilness
octopus in a cage is something crazy i wanted to do for a while , so here it goes.
goes pretty cool as wallpaper :P

For those who have no idea on how it's done and those who know and wanna see how i work(zero mystery there)

check the walkthrough! - https://vimeo.com/51337841

Done in Modo , Zbrush and Photoshop
textures from Cg textures :)
Nice work.

Message edited by Art of Miggy on 10/13/2012 - 6:19 PM

Awe. Some. Very very nice Rafa. Great making-of too. A good idea excellently produced. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Curious, is goZ working again? I was having trouble with it for a while.

M
Wow man, love it. Great work. Thanks for the vid too.
thank you guys , happy that you like it :)
@miguel , not sure dude , i did it the old way , exporting and importing :P didin't even try GOZ to be honest as i heard a lot of complain about it.
maybe i should give it a go
Really awesome work! Great video too.
There are a few people on this forum when you see their finished product(s) you have to wonder how the hell did they do that; And you're one of them.
pure class
Really awesome Rafa!
Great work!

Best,
Leo.
Amazing! I really admire your skill. Great job and thanks for sharing the "how-to" in a cool way.
thx guys

@gmanYYZ , thank you mate , in a way , the presentation makes the job look way better than it is :P.
Gorgeous concept and finished piece! I'm totally impressed with your "making of" video as well. It has the feel/polish of any number of the best documentary films I've seen on the artistic process. Looks like something 2PlayerProductions would make.

Well done!

-Phil
Quote from philthorn :
Gorgeous concept and finished piece! I'm totally impressed with your "making of" video as well. It has the feel/polish of any number of the best documentary films I've seen on the artistic process. Looks like something 2PlayerProductions would make.

Well done!

-Phil

thx dude , i really love editing and film making as well , so , i just thought on mixing it with my other side which is CG :D
great work. Inspiring

Laurent
Incredibly creative. I love it.
Wow!!
Wonderful work and great backstage!

Fla'
Inspirational. Well done!
/peter
The finished piece is great, but the making of video is a fantastic self promotion piece.
Wonderful :) Because of great work like this I give all my spare time to learn.

Really thank you for the making of video.

Message edited by learning curve on 11/1/2012 - 5:00 AM

Nice work!!! Thanks for posting the video!
Blah I can't watch the video at work. Thank you so much for it though! I'll watch it when I get home. Walkthroughs and makings of help n00bies like me tremendously!

Awesome work too!
Ok, OK, I think you could work at this area lol!

Outstanding dude, as always! See ya
Excellent piece of art!! Very well done and So inspiring this making-of!!

Congrats dude!!

• BRAZIL / São Paulo
  • 751 posts
Wow! fantastic composition! The steps of work are very enlightening.
Two thumbs up! Extra points for making of video, it's awesome!

http://www.mikkoaaltonen.org

Page 1 of 3
   1  2  3  Next  Last