Notice: Community Accounts Have Changed. What You Need To Know >>

Topic - MeshFusion...Price Tag...let the speculation begin!

Page 1 of 2
   1  2  Next  Last 
I'm guessing....$299.00 USD
Hoping for....$150.00 USD

29.99 + shipping and handling....
USD79.90 + a dinner date with Brad.

OK I have to revise the price to include a Christmas Launch Promo.

Technology made the world smaller.
modo brought us together.

Message edited by astrocom on 12/10/2013 - 1:35 AM

My wallet, with a perfectly formed fully adjustable hole through it!

;)
0.08 BTC
Since it could remodel the entire 3d modelling landscape, if it IS exclusive to Modo,
a million gazillion FAFILLION dollahz.

BTC mining profitability calculator.

Police chief to be paid in BTC.

Message edited by kleptis on 12/10/2013 - 2:24 AM

Free in every bag of Doritos.

Have I lost something? Has Mesh Fusion been announced? If so, when is it going to be released? Thanks for any info!
BTW I guess the price will be between 200 $ and 400 $ since I remember Mr Peebler said once the price would have been less than the upgrade price of modo...

Michele
Included in Modo :)'

-----------------------------
fb: www.facebook.com/bartosh44 | www: www.multimedia-design.eu | yt: www.youtube.com/multimediaadesign

modo will be a plugin for MeshFusion...
christmas gift for modo users xD.
Well, GroBoto stand alone is $100 it wouldn't be too much of a leap of imagination to think it would be around that price.
Hope it comes with demo or tutorial vids
Mesh Fusion seems to be more sophisticated than the former GroBoto, at least that's what the tidbits suggest. I'd say $199 list price with an introductory price of $149.
Hopefully 199$ and then for free with 801 purchase...:P
I thought this was supposed to be integrated in a future release of Modo as a announced job at Luxology suggested a while back if i remember correctly.

/ Magnus
I hope there will be a bundled promo price for people who upgrade both Groboto and the Modo plugin.

• Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland [ Near Cork City ]
  • 1616 posts
I wonder will their be any discount on MESH FUSION if you own Groboto and Modo right up to latest ver's?? :D

Message edited by aidanodr on 12/10/2013 - 7:49 AM

Quote from Maximus3D :
I thought this was supposed to be integrated in a future release of Modo as a announced job at Luxology suggested a while back if i remember correctly.

/ Magnus

Listen to the latest modcast. There's no plan to integrate it into modo. It's a plugin/kit from BraidArt Labs.
Quote from Phil :

Listen to the latest modcast. There's no plan to integrate it into modo. It's a plugin/kit from BraidArt Labs.

That's a shame, this should be integrated, otherwise it may follow the route of Recoil....
my guess $199 promo rrp $249

stee+cat
www.cresshead.com
facebook steve cresshead

Just think of the time it would take to model something complex in the standard way, again and again and again. Then think about the time it would take to model the same thing in mesh fusion again and again and again.

It's like you're stealing it from them, but feel bad so you give them $200.

$200 USD sounds like a fair price.
In Service Pack 4...errr, then integrated into the new Modo, which instead of 801 will be called The Grande Modo.
Quote from rcallicotte :
In Service Pack 4...errr, then integrated into the new Modo, which instead of 801 will be called The Grande Modo.

Yeah, and they will team up with Starbucks for distribution...Only available through the drive-through take away though. Ohhh nice : )

Didn't you get the memo??

Message edited by JohnGonzales on 12/10/2013 - 9:35 AM

Let's call it Modo Royale! Sounds more posh.
Page 1 of 2
   1  2  Next  Last