Notice: Purchasing, Trials and Accounts Have Changed. What You Need To Know: Part II >>

Topic - T2Q (15-Sep-2012)

Page 1 of 2
   1  2  Next  Last 
T2Q
Takumi_T2Q20120915.zip (for Windows)

old version
Takumi_T2Q20120907_2.zip (for Windows)

Main Menu
Geometry > Polygon > T2Q

modo Tools
Polygon > Reduce > T2Q

Partial Mode

Advanced Dialog

Configs/T2Q
or
Content/Kits/T2Q

Message edited by Takumi on 9/14/2012 - 12:56 PM

I tried on a fairly complex character model and it works really well, especially with a few selected edges. Thanks a lot!
This is so much faster than your perl script version! Great stuff Takumi! Thank you

--
Win7 64/Core i7-975 3.33GHz/12GB RAM/GTX 670 2GB (344.75)/2x1920x1200
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live - Jesus Christ

Takumi I noticed an issue when I have your plugin installed.

If I open modo, then close it without doing anything, modo asks me if I want to save changes.

When I remove your plugin, modo closes normally without asking me to save changes.

--
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live - Jesus Christ

funk,
Thank you for your bug report, this is fixed on current version.
Thanks for the fix Takumi. It works great!

--

Very nice plugin!
Works like a charm.
Thank you Takumi!
no OSX version? or just not yet?
:-)

thanx
k!
Quote from kevmodo :
no OSX version? or just not yet?
:-)

thanx
k!

Sorry, I don't have a Mac.
Awesome! Works fast.
Thanks Takumi! Works like a charm - Fast and efficient. Couldn't ask for more. ^_^

Modo|3D-Coat

My Video Tutorials:
shop.javisjones.com
community.thefoundry.co.uk/store/training/product-package/model/

New Features
-Partial Mode
-Keep UV Edges
-Advanced Dialog
Nice update! Thanks Takumi

--

Quote from Takumi :

Sorry, I don't have a Mac.

That's ok just asking.

I thought modo scripts were cross platforms?

thanx
k!
Quote from kevmodo :

That's ok just asking.

I thought modo scripts were cross platforms?

thanx
k!

Yes, scripts are cross platform, but this isn't a script. It's a plugin, so he needs a mac to compile it

--

Message edited by funk on 9/17/2012 - 9:28 PM

Can someone that is knowledgeable with compiling that has a mac recompile it?

KJ
Hi Takumi,

I found another strange bug with this plugin installed. It makes modo very slow when we are editing high polygon objects.

Try this with your plugin installed:

1. Add a sphere
2. Press D five times. We will have 282624 polygons
3. Go to the FILE menu and open it. The menu takes a long time to open.

When I remove your plugin, the file menu opens very fast.

Thanks for your time

--

Message edited by funk on 10/5/2012 - 7:32 AM

Hi Takumi

I just tested this in sp4, but the bug is still there. Modo slows down a lot during high polygon counts when this plugin is installed.

I'm not sure how hard this is to fix

--

I will empty basic_Enable().
works beautifully - thank you!

made light work of fixing some imported .3ds files :)
Thank you very much. It works well with onyx tree.
Not working at all. I do press the t2q button but there is no reaction at all.
I am having problems with 701 and T2Q.The first time I launched 701 the script was there and since I closed and relaunched 701, it disappeared from menu and the icons from gui. The script is still in the scripts folder and I have uninstalled any other modo installations. Is this happening just to me? Has anyone had any similar problem?Does anyone have any suggestion because I really need this script (not have time for retopology a new mesh) so PLEASE if anyone can point me a direction on what to do....
Quote from TrojanGr :
I am having problems with 701 and T2Q.The first time I launched 701 the script was there and since I closed and relaunched 701, it disappeared from menu and the icons from gui. The script is still in the scripts folder and I have uninstalled any other modo installations. Is this happening just to me? Has anyone had any similar problem?Does anyone have any suggestion because I really need this script (not have time for retopology a new mesh) so PLEASE if anyone can point me a direction on what to do....

Having same problem! Not only with this script but the most I use! Only seem to work for me is maze 1.1, moto 2.1, and windowmaker 1.3c.
You can bring back T2Q to the form editor by editing the index.cfg in the T2Q folder. Simply remove the and="rel=601" from the second line, save and restart modo.
Page 1 of 2
   1  2  Next  Last