Topic - Modo 501 Default Keyboard ShortCut Reference Sheet

Page 1 of 3
   1  2  3  Next  Last 
Here is the newly updated modo 501 Keyboard Shortcuts Reference Sheet. There were only a few changes I have found that were new to 501 or were changed from 401.

The changes are as follows:

501 keyboard Shortcut Reassignments:
X is now Snapping
Shift-X is now Extrude

New 501 Keyboard Shortcuts:
Shift-Z: Sculpt Offset
F11: Snapping Menu
Shift+Tab: Psub Mesh

All changes have been made in the linked PDF below. If you see any other changes or mistakes, please let me know and I will update the PDF.

Modo 501 Default Keyboard Shortcuts PDF (Updated 12-17-2010)

With respect to all the non-english keyboards out there. Here is the Illustrator file so changes can be made and printed to fit their needs.

Modo 501 Default Keyboard Shortcuts AI File (Updated 12-17-2010)

Enjoy.
Many thanks Jason, just learning 501 at the moment so that is a godsend
Thanks very much Jason. Very handy.

There's a couple of things you might want to add though. The B key now brings up a brush pie menu when using a brush, and O accesses a larger colour picker when your mouse hovers over the small colour picker.
Quote from THX_1138 :
Thanks very much Jason. Very handy.

There's a couple of things you might want to add though. The B key now brings up a brush pie menu when using a brush, and O accesses a larger colour picker when your mouse hovers over the small colour picker.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have added those changes and updated the PDF.

JB

And just FYI- a comprehensive keyboard shortcut list is included in the documentation.

http://docs.luxology.com/modo/501/help/pages/modointerface/KeyboardShortcuts.html

James Darknell - Training and Documentation Manager
http://www.thefoundry.co.uk

Message edited by MutantPixel on 6/14/2011 - 10:21 PM

Thanks James. I did not know this list was in the documentation. Glad an official list is now included.

Now that Luxology has an official list. I am not sure that my PDF has much relevance, but I will keep updating it as long as users find it of some use.

Message edited by Jason Bartley on 1/17/2011 - 6:33 AM

Oooh, nice.
Thanks, Jason.

Actually, the PDF is VERY handy. I've cut out the keys and glued them into a silicone keyboard skin. I can't do without it! Thanks so much for the update!
Quote from Nick Koudis :
Thanks, Jason.

Actually, the PDF is VERY handy. I've cut out the keys and glued them into a silicone keyboard skin. I can't do without it! Thanks so much for the update!

I printed in Gloosy Paper

Thank you ! Jason

Message edited by checho on 1/2/2011 - 3:03 AM

Thanks very much, Jason !!! Will print it out also :O)
Thanks my friend
Thank you very much!

I'll have this laminated and keep by the keyboard.
thank you!
I am really happy that so many still find it useful. Thank you.
Thanks again for keeping up with this!!
Wonderful - thanks a lot!
Wow, thanks Jason, I was just searching for a 501 cheat sheet and didn't expect to find one because there's a lot of work involved.

I really appreciate that you keep updating it to the latest version!
Hi Jason,
I hope you're fine with me doing my own version.

I felt the need to give the shortcuts a little more formatting and some house keeping like paragraph styles, GREP character styling, global color definition and so on, I worked on your version to make it easier to maintain and to update. I also tweaked the colors a bit for more contrast. I've created an InDesign CS5 document for the shortcuts and and Ilustrator CS5 document for the graphics, all nicely linked and styled.

Modo 501 Shortcuts PDF (updated 2011/03/13 – typo corrected)
Modo 501 Shortcuts InDesign CS5 / Illustrator CS5 files (updated 2011/03/13 – typo corrected)
Modo 501 Shortcuts Wallpaper black and white background (added 2011/03/13)

Message edited by neostar on 3/12/2011 - 2:06 PM

Great, thanks
Great, thanks
Big Thanks!
Excellent! Thank you so much. Don't remember seeing this for other versions, but glad to have it now. Always wanted something like this. Am going to adjust just the keyboard to use as wallpaper for my second monitor.
Many thanks Jason - really appreciated.

Nice idea to us it as a desktop Dan!

Regards to all
Steve

SteveR
http://stevereeves.deviantart.com/

Thank you!

MODO, and the modo community ROCKS!
Visit www.mikejamesmedia.com

Much appreciated .. thank you.
Page 1 of 3
   1  2  3  Next  Last