Topic - modo 401 SP2 is ready for download

Page 1 of 4
   1  2  3  4  Next  Last 
We are pleased to announce the release of modo 401 Service Pack 2 (SP2). The installers are available for immediate download via your account page. Please proceed to "Registered Products" and download the relevant files. You can also find a changes list from the same location.

There is a lot of love in that code.

B
Congrats guys - nice list of fixes. :)
Much appreciated :)
YES!! thanks! finally :P
Thank you Brad and Luxology for such an awesome product. Sp1 was completely solid for me, I can't wait to see what I can put Sp2 through.

On a curious note, it took exactly as long to uninstall sp1, as it took to download sp2.. that's efficient! you guys rock :)

Message edited by Nicholas Stevenson on 10/5/2009 - 9:59 PM

SP1 was good for me, so Im sure SP2 will only improve on that. Thanks guys...
thx thx thx!
Thanks!

Is that correct the downloaded Version has the 401-32834 and is from 14. September (the OsX build)?
That is correct. We always let the builds simmer for ~2 weeks after the final code change.

BP
I notice it always says 'recommend you uninstall modo 401' before installing the new one.

Is there any particularly good way to do this on a Mac, other than just dragging the ol' app to the trash, and then hunting down all the other bits scattered hither and yon, and trashing them too??

Thanks!
My trick: just rename the old file in your application folder and drop the new one. That way you can always go back..
But I guess that's mostly related to windows users.

Thanks for answering that Brad. Maybe it would be easier to have some line in the about window telling you about the service pack 2.

Message edited by Robert Lechl on 10/5/2009 - 10:29 PM

Great stuff, thanks guys!
That torrent is screaming fast by the way, downloaded the whole sp2 in about 15 seconds.
Post removed

Message edited by Charbel Nicolas on 10/5/2009 - 11:34 PM

Awesome!

Thanks Lux

Any progress on 64 bit SL support for the Mac?
Thank you, Brad and co! I'm a dope - I don't see the change list. Would somebody be so kind as to spoon feet me? Thank you in advance ;-)

Later - Mike
Click on where it says "(SP2 Changes Info)" to left of the download in the registered products section of your account.
Quote from ChillWill Graphics :
Thank you, Brad and co! I'm a dope - I don't see the change list. Would somebody be so kind as to spoon feet me? Thank you in advance ;-)

Later - Mike

to the left of the download link in your user account, there's some light orange text talking about SP2... at the very end of that small bit of text it says 'change list' or something, click on that

took me a bit to find it too ;)

edit: curses!

Message edited by Nicholas Stevenson on 10/5/2009 - 11:26 PM

Quote from Studio Dweller :
Click on where it says "(SP2 Changes Info)" to left of the download in the registered products section of your account.

Damn camouflage lol Thanks a lot, man :-)

Later - Mike
Is there a compiled list of fixes with this release--something we can reference?
thank you whole Luxo team for nice SP2, i am getting it slowly, soo i have time to read SP2 details changes, they are nice ... and I hope for many happy moments without sp2 crashing since now.
Quote from mbaldwin :
Is there a compiled list of fixes with this release--something we can reference?

http://www.luxology.com/support/modo401_SP2_details.aspx

Message edited by Michael Blackbourn on 10/5/2009 - 11:53 PM

Am I the only one with a blurry modo icon in my Dock after installing SP2?

*UPDATE* A couple of "Get Info" Finder requests seemed to fix it...

Message edited by Sideways Design on 10/6/2009 - 12:25 AM

Awesome.. thanks, long list of fixes it seems, SP1 has been solid for me too. I'll be installing when I get home.

To echo another user, any chance for a 64 bit OSX status update in the next modcast?

http://www.kenfinlayson-art.com/misguidedTutorials.html

Message edited by Kenneth Finlayson on 10/6/2009 - 12:41 AM

And here I thought the Relax UV tool had been upgraded from 302 to 401 and I simply did not know how to implement it. Now it works like it used to. Thanks Lux!
Hooray! Can't wait to try it! Downloading now.

Thank You Luxology!

Jeddie

Message edited by Jeddie on 10/6/2009 - 1:06 AM

Page 1 of 4
   1  2  3  4  Next  Last