here is what is planned for the next R-releases which I am starting to work on. Release Date TBA but I am aiming for a end-of-year release.
Not everything might end up in the R3 release.
- Batch Subdivide
- Improvements for Export Geometry Functionality
- General Extension Pack UI Overhaul or at least making its dialogs look at least a little bit better
- General Extension Pack Error and Success Message overhaul giving more information to the user
- Mari Standard UI additions such as exposing some functionality as icons etc.
- Imrpovements for Export Channels such as custom Bitdepth export, Export Presets, Colorspace stuff, UI etc.
- Transform Noises etc. via Locators
- Exposing of Rotation for Axis Projection
- 3D Texture Scatter in some form finally
- Some sort of Ramp node minus the ramp (since Mari does not have the concept of a ramp)
- A Nuke HSVTool Act-a-like Node
- Material Manager
- big IFs: Installer,Texttool,Marmoset support, Mari UI reskin ?
You can chime in here if you have an idea for a tool and I'll add it to a list and see if I can fit it in.
Definitely let me know about bugs !
Message edited by Campi3d on 7/9/2016 - 2:44 AM