4.45 (1 votes)
To learn working with the nodal workspace I created this camera rig. It's an easy to use camera rig which is aligned to a circle path and has the following features:
- Dolly: For zooming in and out
- Banking: For changing the camera angle
- Pitch: Vertical axis rotation
- Rotation: To orbit around the center horizontally
- Focal Length: Speaks for itself
- Focal Distance: Automatically from the center of the circle or manually
- Camera shake: With controls to adjust the seed, frequency, position shake strength, rotation shake strength and the combined strength.
To position or animate the rig, animate the user channels and the position of the CamRig locator, don't animate the camera object itself or the helpers.
|Added:||July 10, 2016|
|Tags:||camera, camera rig, camera shake, dolly|
|Channel Modifiers:||Matrix Compose, Basic Math, Measure Distance, Channel Noise, Path Constraint|
MODO is a registered trademark of The Foundry, in the USA and/or other countries.
All products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.