4.51 (2 votes)
A procedural eye texture rig. Meant to be applied to simple spheres. Video instructions will follow at a later time. For now, here are some text instructions.
- Drop the assembly into the scene.
- Assign the Eye material to your eyeball.
- Place the Eye Texture locator at the tip of your eyeball.
- Scale rotate the locator so that it's spherical shape matches that of your eyeball.
- The adjustable texture parameters are located in the user channel of the Eye Texture locator. A menu may pop-up when selecting the Eye Texture locator.
|Added:||September 22, 2015|
|Shader Tree Layers:||Group, Constant, Gradient, Material, Noise, Process, , ,|
|Shader Tree Effects:||Bump, Diffuse Color, Driver A, Driver B, Driver C, Group Mask, Layer Mask, Roughness, Subsurface Color|
|Channel Modifiers:||Channel Relationship, Basic Math|
MODO is a registered trademark of The Foundry, in the USA and/or other countries.
All products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.